Today’s NY Times Spelling Bee pangram was very difficult for me to find. Often, I see an answer within a few seconds. Over Christmas, I’ve been taunting my niece when I can see it and she can’t. Today, she saw it right away; all I saw was made-up pharmeceutical names. Since she is in med school, I sent her my fake drug names and we had fun with the product descriptions.
Central letter: o. Surrounding letters: abilmx.
- Immobilax: a paralytic combined with a laxative, not a big seller.
- Labiamoxi: boosts your feminism.
- Billomax: costs you everything.
- Bimoxial: makes you twice as feisty.
- Ambilox: suppresses allergic response to left-handed salmon.
- Lolamobilix: causes hallucinations of being in a time loop where you have to steal 100000DM in 20 minutes.
- Molamolabix: turns you into a funny-looking pelagic fish.